Terms and Conditions
Fermentation on Premise
- Vendor may provide labour to enhance the finished, fermented product and other services not part of the manufacturing process.
- Vendor will not store finished products, or operate a wine club.
- Vendor will not sell product to minors as stated by Provincial Law or to anyone apparently intoxicated.
- Purchaser must provide their own labour to bottle their wine.
- Purchaser agrees to have purchased the ingredients and initiated the fermentation on-premises in order to produce wine for personal consumption only.
- Alcohol consumption on the vendor’s premise is illegal – however, purchaser may sample their recently bottled wine at the conclusion of bottling of an amount not exceeding 150ml.
- Purchaser will not resell their bottled wines nor provide it for consumption in a licensed premise or at an event under a special occasion permit.
- Applicable taxes have been paid.
I authorize the operator to hold this product, under the contract of bailment, until my return to bottle and remove the said product from the vendor’s premise.